(4) December 2015
Please help distribute Territories of Life to indigenous peoples across Africa, Latin America & South East Asia. Our crowdfunder ends on December 31st.
Kenya’s new constitution provides for ‘community lands’. Group ranches and trust lands will be vested in communities. Liz Alden Wily asks, 'Is the constitution protecting old ways instead of leading us into the future?' (The Star)
Justin Kenrick meets with Sengwer community’s Yator Kiptum and Milka Chepkorir about the meaning of climate justice (New Internationalist).
A new video looks at how Guatemalan communities sustainably manage half a million hectares of forests while developing their local economies.
- LifeMosaic Resources
- Self Determined Development
- Indigenous Education
- Life Plan
- Leadership and Governance
- Community Organising
- Forests and Climate Change
- Land Rights
- Women's Rights and Organising
- Livelihoods and Culture
- Indigenous Languages
- Mining and Oil
- Popular Education
- LifeMosaic Launches Indigenous Education Toolkit
- LifeMosaic is hiring
- 35,000 Ugandans left homeless as private firms share Kiryandongo land
- Hiring a Fundraising and Finance Coordinator
- LifeMosaic is Hiring in UK