(4) December 2015
Please help distribute Territories of Life to indigenous peoples across Africa, Latin America & South East Asia. Our crowdfunder ends on December 31st.
Kenya’s new constitution provides for ‘community lands’. Group ranches and trust lands will be vested in communities. Liz Alden Wily asks, 'Is the constitution protecting old ways instead of leading us into the future?' (The Star)
Justin Kenrick meets with Sengwer community’s Yator Kiptum and Milka Chepkorir about the meaning of climate justice (New Internationalist).
A new video looks at how Guatemalan communities sustainably manage half a million hectares of forests while developing their local economies.
- LifeMosaic Resources
- Self Determined Development
- Indigenous Education
- Life Plan
- Leadership and Governance
- Community Organising
- Forests and Climate Change
- Land Rights
- Women's Rights and Organising
- Livelihoods and Culture
- Indigenous Languages
- Mining and Oil
- Popular Education
- Indonesia’s Indigenous Languages Hold the Secrets of Surviving Disaster
- Breaking the silence: Industrial oil palm and rubber plantations bring harassment, sexual violence and abuse against women
- Myanmar land ownership law could displace millions of farmers
- LifeMosaic is hiring
- LifeMosaic Launches Indigenous Education Toolkit