(4) December 2015
Please help distribute Territories of Life to indigenous peoples across Africa, Latin America & South East Asia. Our crowdfunder ends on December 31st.
Kenya’s new constitution provides for ‘community lands’. Group ranches and trust lands will be vested in communities. Liz Alden Wily asks, 'Is the constitution protecting old ways instead of leading us into the future?' (The Star)
Justin Kenrick meets with Sengwer community’s Yator Kiptum and Milka Chepkorir about the meaning of climate justice (New Internationalist).
A new video looks at how Guatemalan communities sustainably manage half a million hectares of forests while developing their local economies.
- LifeMosaic Resources
- COVID-19 and Indigenous Peoples
- Indigenous Education
- Self Determined Development
- Community Organising
- Women's Rights and Organising
- Land Rights
- Indigenous Languages
- Forests and Climate Change
- Livelihoods and Culture
- Mining and Oil
- Leadership and Governance
- Popular Education
- In Colombia’s Farthest Reaches, These Groups are Battling Covid-19
- LifeMosaic is Hiring - New deadline 15th January 2023
- LifeMosaic is hiring in Indonesia
- Wayana omi alï - Tïpatakamo eitop
- Nemonte Nenquimo, a Waorani leader sends a strong message to the western world