News - Popular Education
26th Sep 2018
Several of our films from the Territories of Life series are being dubbed into Baka and Bagyeli languages for indigenous communities in Cameroon.
25th Sep 2018
Several of LifeMosaic's films from the Territories of Life series have been dubbed into 2 indigenous languages for the Baka and Bagyeli peoples from Cameroon.
1st Dec 2017
Site hosted by Six Nations Polytechnic brings together info on free, prior and informed consent (Source: CBC News)
8th Mar 2017
In late February 2017 LifeMosaic and Peru Equidad facilitated a three-day workshop for Shawi community leaders in the village San Antonio, Loreto department, Peru.
3rd Nov 2016
LifeMosaic and CINEP teamed up to bring our Territories of Life toolkit and workshops to youth from three Wiwa communities in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
- LifeMosaic Resources
- COVID-19 and Indigenous Peoples
- Indigenous Education
- Self Determined Development
- Community Organising
- Women's Rights and Organising
- Land Rights
- Indigenous Languages
- Forests and Climate Change
- Livelihoods and Culture
- Mining and Oil
- Leadership and Governance
- Popular Education
- LifeMosaic is hiring in Indonesia
- Lowongan Pekerja Program LifeMosaic di Indonesia
- Wayana omi alï - Tïpatakamo eitop
- Nemonte Nenquimo, a Waorani leader sends a strong message to the western world
- In Colombia’s Farthest Reaches, These Groups are Battling Covid-19