News - LifeMosaic Resources
2nd Aug 2021
A unique opportunity to join a small and dedicated team of LifeMosaic. We are looking for a Programme Officer to support indigenous movements in Indonesia.
29th Apr 2019
LifeMosaic and YP-MAN are launching Back to the Village: A Toolkit on Indigenous Education. This toolkit is for indigenous educators, indigenous school initiators, or for anyone that is interested in education that helps sustain diverse expressions of humanity.
26th Sep 2018
Several of our films from the Territories of Life series are being dubbed into Baka and Bagyeli languages for indigenous communities in Cameroon.
25th Sep 2018
Several of LifeMosaic's films from the Territories of Life series have been dubbed into 2 indigenous languages for the Baka and Bagyeli peoples from Cameroon.
9th Apr 2018
The Misak ‘Life Plan’ – An indigenous approach to community visioning and planning
- LifeMosaic Resources
- COVID-19 and Indigenous Peoples
- Indigenous Education
- Self Determined Development
- Community Organising
- Women's Rights and Organising
- Land Rights
- Indigenous Languages
- Forests and Climate Change
- Livelihoods and Culture
- Mining and Oil
- Leadership and Governance
- Popular Education
- LifeMosaic is hiring in Indonesia
- Lowongan Pekerja Program LifeMosaic di Indonesia
- Wayana omi alï - Tïpatakamo eitop
- Nemonte Nenquimo, a Waorani leader sends a strong message to the western world
- In Colombia’s Farthest Reaches, These Groups are Battling Covid-19