Facing Extinction, Defending Life (ENGLISH)
This film has been a co-creation between LifeMosaic, and many indigenous leaders, filmmakers and advisors from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Polynesia.
It tells the story of the threats to biodiversity, the climate emergency, and the rapid destruction of cultural diversity: an interconnected story of loss which is threatening human existence on the planet.
We hear from indigenous leaders around the world who are taking action and developing indigenous-led solutions to these crises. It is a call to all to seek pathways towards a resilient, abundant future, and to inspire collective action to defend life on earth.
The film is designed for an indigenous audience, and as a vital tool for overstretched and under resourced community facilitators, educators and movement builders.
It is hoped that equipped with this information, communities will be better placed to relate to the global context of maintaining, sustaining and promoting their diverse and resilient cultures and territories.
This film is availble dubbed into several languages
Thai and Māori versions are currently being produced.
- Transcribe_404: [category_8]
- Transcribe_404: [category_13]
- Transcribe_404: [category_14]
- Transcribe_404: [category_12]
- Transcribe_404: [category_1]
- Transcribe_404: [category_15]
- Transcribe_404: [category_3]
- Transcribe_404: [category_16]
- Transcribe_404: [category_2]
- Transcribe_404: [category_4]
- Transcribe_404: [category_5]
- Transcribe_404: [category_6]
- Transcribe_404: [category_17]
- Transcribe_404: [category_7]