(4) December 2015
Please help distribute Territories of Life to indigenous peoples across Africa, Latin America & South East Asia. Our crowdfunder ends on December 31st.
Kenya’s new constitution provides for ‘community lands’. Group ranches and trust lands will be vested in communities. Liz Alden Wily asks, 'Is the constitution protecting old ways instead of leading us into the future?' (The Star)
Justin Kenrick meets with Sengwer community’s Yator Kiptum and Milka Chepkorir about the meaning of climate justice (New Internationalist).
A new video looks at how Guatemalan communities sustainably manage half a million hectares of forests while developing their local economies.
- LifeMosaic Resources
- Self Determined Development
- Indigenous Education
- Life Plan
- Leadership and Governance
- Community Organising
- Forests and Climate Change
- Land Rights
- Women's Rights and Organising
- Livelihoods and Culture
- Indigenous Languages
- Mining and Oil
- Popular Education
- New Baka and Bagyeli language films released
- Indonesia’s Indigenous Languages Hold the Secrets of Surviving Disaster
- How the loss of Native American languages affects our understanding of the Natural World
- “President Ivan Duque: Protect Social Activists”
- Territories of Life Films being dubbed into indigenous langauges